Law Society of South Africa
Legal Education and Development 2016
Webinar | Tips on positioning your law firm as a successful business.
1. Overview of various marketing and strategy models and their relevance to start-up law firms;
2. How to create and manage a winning strategy;
3. How to establish a client network and gain referrals;
4. Networking and leveraging from established networks;
5. Areas to generate income;
6. Opportunities for attorneys outside private practice and how to position yourself for such opportunities;
7. Preparing a pitch or proposal to potential clients;
8. Factors considered by corporate entities when choosing law firms.
More about the presenter
Moroke Phajane served his articles at Deon C. Weber Incorporated, Parktown Johannesburg and was admitted as an attorney in 2006. He worked as an associate at Deon Weber Incorporated from 2006 and joined Bell Dewar (now called Fasken Martineau), Johannesburg as an associate. In 2013, Moroke’s entrepreneurial and innovative approach to practising law secured him a position as an in-house Legal Consultant at Liberty Group Limited in Johannesburg. A position he still occupies to date.
Moroke has experienced first-hand the challenges faced by young attorneys starting their own practices. His current employment also enables him to provide insights on a wide range of issues affecting start-up law firms and how such law firms can position themselves to take advantage of opportunities presented by large corporate entities
Vitale Family Law offers North Carolinians the opportunity to resolve family law challenges in a personalized, effective manner. No one wants to waste time or energy on futile efforts. Working with experienced attorneys inspires confidence and helps move cases toward resolution. Lawyers at the firm have prepared diligently to meet the needs of clients facing some of life’s most difficult transitions, including divorce and child custody disputes. Schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation with an experienced, well-recognized Raleigh law firm.