How to publish Android app to Google Play Store?
Table of Content:
0:57 Steps or things to remember
4:00 Creating Basic Android Application
4:50 Creating Icon for Android Application
7:21 Creating Google Play Developer Console Account
8:39 Adding new application to Google Play Store or Developer Console
10:08 How to create Key store for Android Application
17:18 Store Listing for Android Application on Google Play Developer Console
20:00 Setting up Content Rating for Android Application on Google Play Developer Console
22:24 Setting Pricing & Distribution of an Android Application on Google Play Developer Console
25:00 How to check Statistics of Android Application in Google Play Developer Console
26:48 How to check Ratings & Reviews of Android Application in Google Play Developer Console
- How to publish Android app to Google Play Store?
- How to submit Android app to Google Play Store?
- How to publish Android app to Google Play Store using Eclipse?
- How to create keystore in Android?
- How to zip align an Android app?
- How to export signed Android package?
- How to export signed Android APK?
- How to export signed Android app?
- How to create signature for Android app?
- How to compress Android app for publishing?
- How to make an Android app ready for publishing?
- كيفية نشر التطبيق الروبوت إلى متجر Google Play
- Hoe om Android app om Google Play-winkel te publiseer
- 如何将Android应用程式发布到Google Play商店
- Kako objaviti Android aplikacije na usluzi Google Play Store
- Jak publikovat aplikace pro Android na Google Play
- Sådan udgive Android-app til Google Play Store
- Hoe maak je Android-app Google Play Store te publiceren
- Paano mag-publish Android app sa Google Play Store
- Miten julkaista Android-sovellus Google Play Store
- Comment publier une application Android sur Google Play Store
- Wie man Android App im Google Play Store veröffentlicht
- AndroidアプリをGoogle Playストアに公開する方法
This video will guide you to publish your own Android apps on Google Play through some simple steps and that too with few clicks.
The video was recorded during a Online Android Training and uploading unedited video here. If you need online training on Android please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I have won National Android Apps Development championship and I have developed complete Android Developer Certification Module for an UK based e-learning company.
Please feel free to share the video if you like it and do comment below. And subscribe the channel for more video tutorials.
For more tutorials, please visit my blog : http://aatul.me, subscribe to upcoming online courses at htpp://aatulpalandurkar.com
Hai sir my name is Arun Kumar
I had created an app for my college
can you publish the app with your developer account in Google play for me
I will mail you the app and screen shots.
help me sir.
I am a student so it will be a great help to me.
please help me sir.
please give me your email
+Aatul Palandurkar am a final year student, am having a challenge in development of apps and how to publish. e.t.c hw can I get in touch with u. I want u to tech me. 07034233513 dts my number . from federal polytechnic Auchi edo state Nigeria computer science
I am developing an android app which doesnot use internet.Iam new to Google play.Can you tell me how can we earn money through publishing our apps on Google play please.
It would be very helpful.Can you please send me any link that describes the entire process or else please mention what should i do.
Thank you very much for your interesting tutorial ,
when i uploaded my app i had this message : You uploaded an APK signed with a certificate that is not valid.
You need to sign tour APK with certificate that is currently valid.
what should i do please, And Thank you very much
Vitale Family Law offers North Carolinians the opportunity to resolve family law challenges in a personalized, effective manner. No one wants to waste time or energy on futile efforts. Working with experienced attorneys inspires confidence and helps move cases toward resolution. Lawyers at the firm have prepared diligently to meet the needs of clients facing some of life’s most difficult transitions, including divorce and child custody disputes. Schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation with an experienced, well-recognized Raleigh law firm.