Here's my experience with the Samsung Galaxy S8 after 30days!
RhinoShield Crashguard Bumper Case: https://goo.gl/0WYVeJ
Follow Me and Stay Up To Date On My Videos:
Please Support My Channel By Buying From Amazon:
US - http://full.sc/YsiC9M
UK - http://full.sc/Wmc1Py
This video features a paid sponsored message from rhinoshield.com.
All opinions expressed in this video are my own.
A few questions from a current Apple user (who's never used any other platform) looking to switch:
1. I hate how in my music app if I close out the app it doesn't remember where I left off in a song or on a playlist. On the S8, if I close out the app, will the banner still be at the bottom, and will it remember what song I was playing?
2. I record music on my voice recorder app currently, and used to be able to add those songs into my music library. Now that I have Apple Music, it decides what music I can put in my library and what I don't if I have the iCloud Music option on. If I used a voice recorder app, could I add that in as a music file and listen to it like any other song?
3. Are there any apps that would allow you to add music that you have purchased in the past (my normal library), and stream music to download, all in the same app? That was my draw to using Apple Music before, as opposed to Spotify. I wanted to be able to listen to all of my music in the same app instead of switching back and forth from my library (purchased music) and streaming music. Does the Samsung Music app, or any other, allow you to do both?
Thank you very much for any feedback. God Bless and have great day!
Guys when I tap the screen on my s8 it makes different noises in different places. Some areas sound hollow and my tap sounds obvious. But in other areas it sounds solid and cannot hear my tap. Is this normal?
And the Apple iPhone X gets hate for removing the home button.... and I just realised that literally NOBODY complained that the home button was also removed on the S and the Note 8........ Why? Why do you have to do this to Apple you rude people?
I had an iPhone 6 and got an s8 and i miss Apple already , these are things that really annoy me with Samsung. The keyboard is rubbish ,I'm forever deleting stuff because I typed the ad I g l wrong letter ,see just happened.because it's edge to edge I'm away hitting the screen when I hold it opening up pages over what I already have.Some of the games I had on ios I cannot now play on play store ,I have tried to customise the phone to compensate so it more like an iPhone but even though I removed the annoying notifications in the settings on all apps they still manage to come back after a few days , it's just not clean like Apple it's a mess, the face id does not work , it does on the iPhone 8, the fingerprint scanner is hard to reach so you have to flip the phone on it's back to get to it otherwise it may slip out your hand , it's super slippery , the 2 advantages I can see are the screen is slightly better than the iPhone 8 but not by a noticeable amount and I can download torrents and it's cheaper , but it's no iPhone.
Finally you said and spoke the truth about Samsung devices and their softwares just performing for about half a year and they just suck and run slow especially the camera life goes quick like 1 or 2 years quick iPhone cameras itself stays clean and performing good but Samsung does take good photos but the camera dies out
Hands Down best phone on the market. Battery life and over-all usage is best! Friends have the iPhone X now and don't see the big deal since the Samsung S8 has it all including face recognition and all the bells and whistles iPhone makes a big deal out of. Forgot to mention that with my 256GB mini sd card my phone now has 320GB..
It's been a bit since you posted this, but: I am really happy with my s8. I've had it since May. My biggest complaint is the edge screen being extremely fragile.
Other than that, I love the placement of the fingerprint reader, the edge screen features - I use every day, the camera is outstanding and the screen quality is amazing.
Compared to the Note 8 - if you like a bigger phone I would suggest the Note 8. I love the size of the s8, I can reach the finger print scanner and top with no problem and I have smallish hands.
Thanks for the video!
Samsung is a high level of thing for people like you to understand. Forget making long videos about your retard approach and lack of understanding about such things. Rather make short videos to show as to how stupid you are.
Y'all mofo really need to learn how to adapt 😂 the finger print is at a great spot and for anyone that misplaces their finger on the camera lens and not on the finger print sensor you are an idiot learn what side is left and right 😂
The fingerprint reader position really isnt that bad at all, within a week or less of having it i was able to pretty much put my finger on it flawlessly every time without touching my camera. Mind you i still dont agree with the choice of positioning but it really isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
Most honest fucking review ever (Just some highlights. Watch this video homies you won't regret it LOL):
- "Man Samsung did some weird shit this time around"
- "Some people have claimed that the black version doesn't show fingerprints as easily. *Looks Away*. Yeah that's bullshit"
- "Got the volume rockers on the right along with that retarded Bixbi button" (Bruh I died on this one LMAO)
- "Google looking at you. God dam Motherfu****s"
- "Speaking of useless features, Samsung, as they do every year, has packed the S8 to the Tits with software features that 90% of users will try once and never use again" HAHAHAA
- 5:41 He even cracked up here LOL
- The ending is self explanatory HAHA
This is the only time I am going to actually buy a sponsored product from a video cuse this dude just spews his thoughts straight from his heart with no bullshit filters. I wish I found this channel before smh....
Even shows the performance of the sponsored product thoroughly.
THANK YOU Jared. Fucking this is the only review that mentions honest shit and just doesn't praise it for 10 minutes and blast us with dead ass obvious features of the phone we can find online. Simple, to the point, and no bullshit animations (with some stupid scenery with leaves, dirt, and trees in the background) and crap everywhere. Enjoyed it from 0 to 10:15.
One question: You said Samsung devices age bad. Can you let me know how your Samsung device is doing right now? It's been about 6 months since you posted this video. Again thank you SO MUCH for this review :)