Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus 2017 (Revealed Concept Design) Price and Release Date https://goo.gl/ovDjzM
As we all know Samsung launch the best smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge last year in 2016, both were the best smartphones and get much lead in the smartphone market.
Introducing new upcoming smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus 2017 revealed concept design by Science and Knowledge YouTube famous channel. Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus will come with 5.8 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, always-on display, and resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The new Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus has a 16MP rear camera, LED flash with 4K video recording and 12MP front camera. The gadget will come with most advanced and upgraded regarding features and hardware than Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus phone 2017 equipped Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and Adreno 540, 4-6GB of RAM and 64-128GB internal memory, work performed under OS Android 7.0 (Nougat) and equipped 3800 mAh Non-Removable Li-Ion battery with fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). Samsung's new smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus 2017 support USB MicroUSB 2.0, USB Host, 3.5 mm audio jack, equipped Sensors Iris scanner and fingerprint scanner front mounted. Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus price and the release date is not officially disclosed but it is expected that the smartphone will launch at the end of this year and expected price is around 620 USD dollars.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus has an amazing display and beautiful design, the device has a 16MP camera that allows shooting high-definition photos and videos.
Please Note: All the information about Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus in the video content and description is unofficial and conceptual, there is not any confirmed information from the official source.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Plus Phone Specifications Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, and Characteristics
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel
IP68 Dust/Water Proof
Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
5.8 Inches Display
Resolution 1440 x 2560 Pixels
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Exynos 8895 Octa
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
64-128GB, 4-6GB Of RAM
16MP Main Camera
f/1.7, LED flash
12MP Front Camera
3.5mm Audio Jack
USB MicroUSB 2.0, USB Host
Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted)
Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery
Expected Price $620
Expected Release DAte
Disclaimer: We're not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More...
* DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR THESE VIDEOS AS WELL
* 01 Samsung Galaxy Beam 3 Concept 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features
* 02 Samsung Galaxy S9 Edge 2018 Revealed Concept Design, Specs, Features, and Characteristics
* 03 Samsung Galaxy Papyrus Concept 2018 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs
* 04 Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro Concept 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Release, Features
* 05 Samsung Galaxy S8 Mini For The First Time Disclosed By Samsung
* Goal - 1M SUBSCRIBER
* LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE
* Please Subscribe Here - https://www.youtube.com/scienceandknowledge
* Visit Website - http://targetyoutube.com
* Facebook - https://facebook.com/scienceandknowledge2017
* twitter - https://twitter.com/SAKYOUTUBE
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+ScienceandKnowledge
* Tumblr - https://scienceandknowledge.tumblr.com
* Quora - https://scienceandknowledge.quora.com
* ABOUT MY CHANNEL
Thank you for visiting our channel.
We’ve create this channel to spread the knowledge about latest and upcoming technologies and of course to entertain all people who visit once in a while and we are trying to spread more awareness to our viewer. We appreciate your visit - Thank you
The Science and Knowledge YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/ScienceandKnowledge is administered by Science and Knowledge Team.
We update and monitor this channel during regular business hours.
We welcome your comments on this YouTube channel and its content. But before you post them, please make sure that you do not include:
The personal information or video of anyone but yourself.
Any unnecessary personal information such as your address or phone number.