Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro Concept 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Release, Features https://goo.gl/FuJxDF
Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro Phone Concept 2017 8GB RAM, 16MP Dual Camera, 6 Inch Display, 4000 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro Phone Specifications, Concept, and Introduction
Introducing new upcoming smartphone Samsung's Galaxy C10 Pro 2017 concept by Science and Knowledge YouTube famous channel. Samsung Galaxy the C10 Pro will come with 6 Inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, always-on display and Resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels (~570 ppi pixel density). The new Samsung the Galaxy the C10 Pro 2017 phone has 16MP dual rear camera and 16MP front camera, LED flash with 4K video recording.
Galaxy C10 Pro phone 2017 equipped Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and Adreno 540. Samsung C10 Pro has 6-8GB of RAM and 64-128GB internal memory. C10 Pro 2017 work performed under OS Android 7.1.1 and equipped 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Ion battery with fast Ultra charging. Samsung's new smartphone Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro 2017 support USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and 3.5 mm audio jack. Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro smartphone equipped Sensors Iris scanner, fingerprint front integrated inside the display. Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro 2017 release date and price is not officially disclosed, it is expected that the upcoming smartphone will be priced around $510 and will be launch in the market Oct 2017.
Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro has an amazing display and beautiful design. Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro 2017 16MP dual camera that allows shooting high definition photos and videos.
Please Note: All the information about Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro in the video content and description is unofficial and conceptual, there is not any confirmed information from the official source.
Samsung Galaxy C10 Pro 2017 Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, and Characteristics
GSM / HSPA / LTE
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual standby)
Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
6 inches display
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
OS Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
MEMORY Card slot microSD
up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
64/128 GB, 6-8 GB RAM
16MP Main Dual Camera
dual-LED (dual tone) flash
16MP Front Camera
3.5mm Audio Jack
USB Type-C 1.0
Sensors Fingerprint (Inside Display)
Fast battery charging
4000 mAh battery
Expected Price $510
Officially not confirmed
Expected: Oct 2017
Disclaimer. We're not responsible nor guarantee that the information on this video is 100% accurate. Watch More...
* DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR THESE VIDEOS AS WELL
* 01 Samsung Galaxy S8 Active 2017 Release Date and Leaks Gives Best Look At Phone
* 02 Samsung Galaxy S9 Edge 2018 Revealed Concept Design, Specs, Features, and Characteristics
* 03 Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Phone Specifications, Price, Release Date, Features, Specs
* 04 Samsung Galaxy X Glass Incredible Bezel-Less Concept Design For 2018
* 05 Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ Flagship Concept 2018 Phone Specifications, Release Date
* Goal - 1M SUBSCRIBER
* LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE
* Please Subscribe Here - https://www.youtube.com/scienceandknowledge
* Visit Website - http://targetyoutube.com
* Facebook - https://facebook.com/scienceandknowledge2017
* twitter - https://twitter.com/SAKYOUTUBE
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+ScienceandKnowledge
* Tumblr - https://scienceandknowledge.tumblr.com
* Quora - https://scienceandknowledge.quora.com
* ABOUT MY CHANNEL
Thank you for visiting our channel.
We’ve create this channel to spread the knowledge about latest and upcoming technologies and of course to entertain all people who visit once in a while and we are trying to spread more awareness to our viewer. We appreciate your visit - Thank you
The Science and Knowledge YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/ScienceandKnowledge is administered by Science and Knowledge Team.
We update and monitor this channel during regular business hours.
We welcome your comments on this YouTube channel and its content. But before you post them, please make sure that you do not include:
The personal information or video of anyone but yourself.
Any unnecessary personal information such as your address or phone number.