2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Malaysia Review | EvoMalaysia.com
Search on top search engines with the PROsearch Chrome extension. You can easily switch on Bing directly from the new tab page.
Your search engine selection will let you search from both address bar and the new tab page, and allows you to quickly choose your preferred search engine without any trouble. SearchPro Install Google Chrome
The all-new 2nd-generation Volvo XC60 is well-received, but much attention is focused on the T8 PHEV variants.
At the ongoing Sisma Auto Volvo carnival at Glenmarie, I managed a quick drive in the base T5 model.
Specs-wise, not as impressive as the T8, but it's a nicer car to drive enthusiastically. May be need bigger rims and accessories to look better.
Specs: Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum
- 1,969cc, Inline-4, Turbocharged Petrol
- 254hp @ 5,500 rpm
- 350Nm @ 1,500 - 4,800 rpm
- 8-speed AT, AWD
- Brakes (F/R): Vent Disc / Solid Disc
- Suspension (F/R): MacPherson Strut / Double Wishbones
- LED daytime running lights
- LED headlamps
- Keyless entry
- Parking sensors: Front & rear
- Teverse camera
- USB ports: 2
- AEB: Yes
- Blind spot warning: Yes
- Lane departure: Warning & assist
- Airbags: 6
- T8 review: https://youtu.be/HktY9lLoPR4
- Launch quick review: https://youtu.be/313hsey2l78
- Car vs plane: https://youtu.be/AHXdigTRRUc
- Bobby's T8 review I: https://youtu.be/UFonB4UwrBI
- Bobby's T8 review II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwzlbxQ1vJE&t=335s
Subscribe after watching and give us a like at www.facebook.com/aurizn.
Our team also includes:
- Bobby: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzza...
- Beng: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHA...
I tested Mercedes GLC200, Volvo XC60 T5 & BMW X3 3.0 several times each. BMW X3 is the best to drive, quietest, most engaging, most responsive to drive, and the built quality also the best. Among these 3 cars, the T5 is the worst to drive, although it may have more safety features than the other two cars; T5 feels pretty light to drive like a typical Japanese car.
Vitale Family Law offers North Carolinians the opportunity to resolve family law challenges in a personalized, effective manner. No one wants to waste time or energy on futile efforts. Working with experienced attorneys inspires confidence and helps move cases toward resolution. Lawyers at the firm have prepared diligently to meet the needs of clients facing some of life’s most difficult transitions, including divorce and child custody disputes. Schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation with an experienced, well-recognized Raleigh law firm.