Nokia C6 (2017) Concept, Phone Specifications, 6 Inch Display, 4GB RAM, 21MP Cameraᴴᴰ https://goo.gl/Gqw5NZ
New leak of Nokia C6 2017 will come with 6 inch Display. Nokia C6 2017 has 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 835, 6000 mAh battery. We have a new leak, that shows us the NOKIA C6 2017 that should be appear at the end of this year. Nokia C6 2017 have now appeared, on Weibo.com, and offers a rather unusual design. According to the rumors Nokia C6 2017 have feature metal unibody design. Nokia C6 2017 have the edge to edge large screen which supports 4K video support. Nokia C6 2017 is a big phablet, a 6 inch 4K Display with almost no side bezels. The Nokia C6 2017 smartphone sports, a combination of 21MP rear camera setup with dual LED flash. However, the Nokia C6 2017 front camera is a modest 12MP, says rumors.
The leaked news about Nokia C6 2017 also reveal, that the Nokia C6 2017 smartphone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, aided by 4GB DDR4 RAM, and option of 64 or 128GB storage. The Nokia C6 2017 smartphone houses a large, 6000mAh battery, and runs Android 7, Nougat.
Nokia C6 uses USB2.5 Type-C for data and charging, while there also seems to be a 3.5mm audio jack. The Nokia C6 2017 smartphone is expected to launch in the last quarter of 2017. If these renders turn out to be true, then we are definitely looking at one sleek, and hot selling Android smartphone in 2017. Renders by Shavarsh Nazaretyan
Nokia C6 2017 Phone Specifications
6 Inch Display
4GB Of RAM
Snapdragon 835 Processor
6000 mAh Battery
21MP Rear Camera
12MP Front Camera
64-128GB Of ROM
OS Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Gorilla Glass 5
USB 2.5 Type C
Huge Battery Capacity
4K Video Recording
Best Camera For Selfie Fans
Nokia Mobile Phone is Both Old and New
I smell fear… I smell the fear of designers, who never stray from the Lumia design approach when rendering a Nokia concept phone. They always prefer the rectangular format, the massive approach, the metal. Let’s see if designer Shavarsh Nazaretyan took a different route.
He created a “Nokia Mobile Phone Concept”, without giving it an unique name. It should be all numbers, not letters, that’s for sure. This machine has a metal case, two front speakers and an edge to edge screen. It feels like a big phablet, maybe a 6 incher with almost no side bezels. It makes a good device for video watching and it has a pretty simple back side, no gimmicks, just a singular camera and dual LED flash.
For those of you wondering how this was done, the designer employed Autodesk 3D Studio Max and Vray. I’m getting camo/army vibes from the back side, which is a nice hue to see on a phone for once. Also, considering how tall this model is, it’s actually not that long. I’m digging the big front side speakers, that make me think of the Nexus 6 somehow.
Not sure about the central placement of the audio jack…
* DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR THESE VIDEOS AS WELL
* 01 Nokia 8 Full Phone Specifications - Nokia 8 2017 Price, Release Date, Features, Specs, Concept
* 02 Nokia 6 Full Phone Specifications - Nokia 6 2017 Price, Features, Release Date Specs, Concept
* 03 Nokia 9 Full Phone Specifications - Nokia 9 2017 Official Design, Price, Release Date, Features
* 04 Nokia 6 Phone Specifications - Nokia 6 2017 4GB RAM, 16MP Camera, 64 GB ROM, 5.5 Inch Display
* 05 Nokia 9 Phone Specifications - Nokia 9 2017 Price, Release Date, Specs, Features, Concept, Review
* Goal - 1M SUBSCRIBER
* LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE | SUBSCRIBE
* Please Subscribe Here - https://www.youtube.com/scienceandknowledge
* Visit Website - http://www.targetyoutube.com
* Facebook - www.facebook.com/scienceandknowledge2017
* Tumblr - http://scienceandknowledge.tumblr.com
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+ScienceandKnowledge
* twitter - https://goo.gl/aAtk8Q
* Quora - https://scienceandknowledge.quora.com
* ABOUT MY CHANNEL
Thank you for visiting our channel.
We’ve create this channel to spread the knowledge about latest and upcoming technologies and of course to entertain all people who visit once in a while and we are trying to spread more awareness to our viewer. We
appreciate your visit - Thank you
The Science and Knowledge YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/ScienceandKnowledge is administered by Science and Knowledge Team.
We update and monitor this channel during regular business hours.