1. Go to your developer console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish
2. Follow the instructions.
- When you are at the Content Rating questions, make sure to read them carefully, and answer honestly with Yes and No, depending on the features and content of your website.
I'm stuck on uploading my APK
Your APK's package name must be in the following format "com.example.myapp". It may contain letters (a-z), numbers and underscores (_). It must start with a lowercase character. It must be 150 characters or fewer."
For some reason, Google chooses to make things more complicated than they need to be. But Nace's excellent video shows exactly how to publish an Android app on Google Play without any of the pitfalls that would attend anyone who attempted to logically follow what Google has set out (Google take note!). Follow this video and you can't go wrong.
There is an app similar to mine which is kinda cards game, and I uploaded it and after some time I got a mail saying your app is not available in Saudi Arabia and some other countries, but many apps similar to mine are available in Saudi Arabia. I mailed them and the only answer I get REVIEW YOUR APP again for almost 10days..... What should I do?
$25 USD is required to publish app in "Google Play". Now my question;
(1) Is this rule exist from the very beginning when "Google play" was established/introduced ?
(2) or Is this rule enacted by Google recently?
(3) So far I know it was free. when google charges such amount?
(4) Is there any free method or version to publish App in Google Play?
(5) What are the account type of "Google Play"? Plz Ans. ASAP.
sir how i fix this please help me .
i am going to upload apk on google play store . finish all step just this i dont understand please help me
hey bro, in google play, is there another way to receive your money or is this the only method they have to receive our money? because i only see bank account setup? wasn't there a paypal or debit card or googlewallet thing as well?
can you help me please, it's been a week and i still dont know what to do with this :
+TheNorwegianGuy A developer account costs a one time fee of $25. Google can suspend an app if it is not OK with the Google Play Content Policy, or if it is not functional. They will consider it as spam.
after publish 5 app play store show this error
You uploaded an APK that is signed with a key that is also used to sign APKs that are delivered to users. Because you are enrolled in App Signing, you should sign your APK with a new key before you upload it.
Unfortunately you should not have enrolled for Google app signing... I already mentioned that in the video at 3:58 :) So as Google said to you - you should sign your APK with a new key. Or delete that publishing and publish it from the start without enrolling for Google signing.